Hi Neal,

Did you make sure to log in under
http://appengine.google.com/a/nealwalters.com (or whatever Apps domain
you created your initial app under)? If you attempt to log in at
http://appengine.google.com/ and create an app, when you previously
authenticated for Apps, you will see this message.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration