There is no such option, but something that will speed up your deletes
significantly is to do a keys_only query.  The query you are currently
using fetches all 300 entities into memory (including their
properties, etc) - but you only need the key to delete the entity.
Try something like "query = Homedata.all(keys_only=True)" and you
should be able to delete more entities per batch for less cpu.
However, it's still going to be a long and cpu-intensive operation for
25000+ entities.