I second Adam's idea regarding Azure vs AppEngine. It comes down to C#/
ASP.NET vs Python/Java. What skills/developers do you have access to. If you
have both a good Python and C#/ASP.NETdeveloper, I would probably go
for GAE/Python because of Python's innate
benefits such as being able to have more readable code (good for
business expansion), rapid development, etc.

--
Cheers,

John
Creative Director / Software Engineer
Digital Eternal (http://www.digitaleternal.com)
Web Design/Development, Business Strategy, Internet Advertising, SEO,
Branding