Looking for rockstar Python developers that are fast and can take an
idea (with some detail) to something working very quickly, even better
if they know how to make it pretty and do front-end work to so I don't
need a designer right off the bat.

Prefer experience with merchant account integration as well as web
services APIs (google, twitter, FB, youtube)...  even better if you
are in the SF bay area so we can meet in person, but that's not a
requirement.  Do want someone that just get's it and doesn't need a
lot of hand holding to make good decisions.

Please send me your hourly compensation requirements and sample work
(not just web site, but what you did, info on how long it took, etc).

Thanks!