Hi Itcstyle,

Are you logging in using the account you created the app with, or one
on the domain you just set up? If the former, is it an Apps domain?
You may need to log in at http://appengine.google.com/a/yourdomain .

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration