I am seeing this same error today attempting to log in to Google App
Engine using a Google Apps account even though I am using the
http://appengine.google.com/a/yourdomain (actually
http://appengine.google.com/a/yourdomain.com) suggestion from above.

This web page has a redirect loop.

The web page at null has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your
cookies for this site may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a
server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Learn more about this problem.