we are having problem inviting a developer under the domain of our
app,

what we are trying to do, is set up the default email that can send
the application emails (Jaiku) to be an account under the same domain
name for the application Keifak.com , so we created an email noreply
at keifak.com  (which is hosted on google Apps ) but whenever we
invite that account to be a devloper on the app, the email never get
delivered, even though the account receive emails from our personal
accounts.

why the restriction on sending email from a developer account from
Jaiku , it seems like it dose not work unless its from a developer
account