Hi,
I have a list of entities which I want to store in the memcache. The
problem is that I have large Models referenced by their
ReferenceProperty which are automatically also stored in the memcache.
As a result I'm exceeding the size limit for objects stored in
memcache.

Is there any possibility to prevent the ReferenceProperties from

I tried something like

    def __getstate__(self):
        odict = self.__dict__.copy()
        odict['model'] = None
        return odict

in the class I want to store in memcache, but that doesn't seem to do
the trick.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.