Yeah, just trying to get clarification. Nick's email stated 10MB,
Wikipedia says 1MB with a 10MB response limit. If Wikipedia is right
and I can get 10MB in/out the door, I can always fragment (or wait, or
if Nick says it is now 10MB ... :-).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_App_Engine#Hard_limits