Hi all,

I'm creating an opensocial widget on hyves.nl (a dutch social
networking site). I'm calling a makeRequest with
RequestParamters.AUTHORIZATION set to SIGNED. The GET call is enriched
with several query string parameters like:
* opensocial_owner_id
* opensocial_viewer_id
* opensocial_app_id
* oauth_consumer_key
* oauth_token (empty)
* xoauth_signature_publickey
* oauth_signature_method
* oauth_nonce
* oauth_timestamp
* oauth_signature

How do I verify that this request is coming from the hyves.nl
opensocial container?
I've found that GData does some oauth stuff, but that Api needs to
fetch an oauth token, while I just want to verify that the SIGNED
request is indeed coming from the container...

Anyone any pointers to the right direction?

Jaap