I have a similar problem from one week ago. I upload a new version of
the application, then I run the app from the internet and get the
results as if they were from new version. F5 or CtrlF5 in firefox gave
me the results as the old version, and sometimes I get results as if
they were from an older version or with two versions in one separated
by "OK Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Cache-Control: no-cache
Weirdest thing is that the data is dynamic, so I can see the new data,
but being processed in differents way according to the version of the
app. When I manually introduced an error, the error page is properly
displayed. I try with two differents apps.
Maybe a problem with the google cache?

Thanks,

Héctor