Hello All,

 Could you please share your wisdom on the following issue: I have
added a new property to a model and would like to filter the data on
this property. However, I already have quite a bit of data stored and
all the entities that were created before the last upgrade don't have
the new property and hence won't be returned by the queries once the
filter is added.
 How are you dealing with such situations? Is there some sort of best
practice here or maybe I just missed something in the docs? Since
there are no batch updates, it looks like the only option is to cycle
through all the entities and update them one by one. But then again
there's too much data to do it in a single request, so I should
process only this much entities at a time and enqueue the rest of
processing.
 It just sounds like too much code for something this simple. I'm
considering writing a generic routine in python to handle this type of
upgrades, but wanted to check first if I'm missing anything or if such
routine already exists.

Thanks,
Alex