I changed the version: attribute in my application, and updated the
server.  When I try to view the new version, I'm getting:

Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it.

The currently-deployed version is still working just fine.  My new app
is still under-the-radar, so I'd rather not post a link to it here.
But if you can help me figure it out, I'll send you a link to the app
that is not working.

Thanks!

-Joshua