Sorry to be slow getting back to you Jeff. I had borked the callback
to redirect to the authorize handler.
I swapped my emails to be daily and must have missed your reply in the
deluge, my apologies.
I sincerely appreciate the offer of help!

You wouldn't happen to know of a handy scala oauth GAE friendly public
lib would you?
(been working with Python but I'm a sucker for tabs or messed up
spacing)