Hi,

If you are having trouble with SMS verification, or want an additional
account activated, please fill out the following form:

http://appengine.google.com/waitlist/sms_issues

(This is from the following FAQ http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/sms
.html#error )

Once you fill out this form, you should receive access within a day or two.

Happy coding,

Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine