Hi Allen,

Unfortunately, no, we don't publish a list of the IP addresses which
requests come from. Part of the reason is that these IP addresses are
subject to frequent change which might also cause problems for a provider
which requires IP address whitelisting. Would it be possible to work out a
different kind of security arangement? URL fetch requests from App Engine
contain the app ID making the request and a solution involving digital
signatures (HMAC or public key cryptography) would be more secure than just
whitelisting IPs.

Thank you,

Jeff