Hi all,

I keep getting this error when I try and access my custom library. I
have tried copying the jar file into /war/WEBINF/lib and including
this file in the build path but I am still getting this error. I dont
know if it helps but when I use my include it works find but if I make
a new instance of that class and try to access it I get the error
"Syntax error on token(s), misplaced construct(s)". Please help as I
have no idea why this is happening.

Thanks

James