I am quite positive about using the App Engine to roll out our new
project except that I wonder someone from Google can explain what the
following clauses in the T&C actually mean? :

"Google reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-
screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all
Content from the Service"...

and

"By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through the
Service you give Google a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive
license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly
perform, publicly display and distribute such Content for the sole
purpose of enabling Google to provide you with the Service in
accordance with its privacy policy. Furthermore, by creating an
Application through use of the Service, you give Google a worldwide,
royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify,
translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute
such Application for the sole purpose of enabling Google to provide
you with the Service in accordance with its privacy policy."

and

"Google is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible
experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and
nature of the Service which Google provides may change from time to
time without prior notice to you, subject to the terms in Sections 4.3
and 10.2. Changes to the form and nature of the Service will be
effective with respect to all versions of the Service (including the
Deprecated Version of the Service); examples of changes to the form
and nature of the Service include without limitation changes to fee
and payment policies, security patches, added functionality, and other
enhancements."

If this means that our Intellectual property rights are totally
surrendered while using GAE, then I think its not giving developers
any sense of assurance, much less receiving "the best possible
experience".

Please kindly advise.

-Samuel Koh