Hi everyone.
I'm new to Google App Engine and I'm using Eclipse 3.4 with the plugin
downloaded from Google.
When I create a new Web-Application project Eclipse set the
appropriate directories, libraries etc...
Running locally the web-app I can see the "Hello App Engine" page with
the available servlets and, when i follow the link to the servlet,
appears the mighty "Hello, world". So locally there are no errors.
Unfortunately, when I deploy the application, the link to the servlet,
simply doesn't work: it gives me a 500 error response (Server Error),
without any information about "what error happened".
Can anyone help me please?
P.S.: Sorry if my English isn't completely correct