Hello Group,

I spent a few days porting a web app to GAE using app-engine-patch
1.0.2.3 (last stable version) and the last SDK. Everything went fine,
and the app went live yesterday.

Today, as I was doing some template modifications, I noticed the
following things:

- one of my queries on a model was giving an empty list (which was
weird)
- the django admin listing for this model also gives an empty list
(panic)
- my data seems to be fine when accessed through GAE datastore
explorer (???)

What's going on? My data is here but it looks like it is unreachable
from the app-engine-patch wrapper. I quickly restored my app code to
the point it was *before* the problem occured, I even tried to run
vacuum_indexes but it did not help. Other entities seem perfectly fine
and are accessible everywhere.

Any ideas about what occurred and how I could fix things?

Dominique