Hi,

I used Django GAE patch and deleted registration module, admin module,
site, webdesign, flatpages and datastore index on GAE. Pretty much
just left a simple page showing "hello".

But I found every time loading this simple page, it costs about 3
request, 5 datastore API and 7 Memcache quota. Can someone tell me
where it comes from? I just want to use a very clean Django framework
on GAE without admin or registeration functions.

Thank you in advance.