Hello everyone,

it seems like the used Datastore CPU Time is also counted against the
general CPU Time quota. At least that is my guess after watching my
CPU Time usage grow while using the remote API for datastore gets and
puts. Current example quota:

CPU Time: 19%, 1.20 of 6.50 CPU hours
Datastore CPU Time: 2%, 1.18 of 62.11 CPU hours

Is this correct? If that is the case, is there any reason for this? I
don't see why I have 62.11 Datastore CPU hours available, while I can
only use ~6.50 of them. And even that is not correct, because every
query requires a minimum amount of general CPU time.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Marc