Yeah, yesterday I didn't think it was an issue, given the Twitter
downtime, but today it's working fast and well from my desktop machine
in dev, so I don't understand.

I've logged more info, and I'm getting what seems to be the dreaded
applicationerror 5, a timeout.. but again it's super fast from my
desktop machine contacting Twitter, so... any ideas?

Thanks!

-Ben