If I just know a key, how do I query by that in the admin console data
viewer?

My keys are people, so if I get complaints about mistakes in user
data, it would be convenient to pull up that user's data by key. I've
tried doing the following:

SELECT * FROM User WHERE __key__ = 'myspace.com:472071387'

Result is that I get a page that says "Server Error - A server error
has occurred."

I also tried

SELECT * FROM User WHERE __key__ = KEY('myspace.com:472071387')

And got same error. Finally I tried

SELECT * FROM User WHERE __key__ = KEY(myspace.com:472071387)

And this time I got complaint of invalid GQL query. So how should I be
doing this query or is it even possible?