Hi Jeff,

We are experiencing the same issue with app-id: labpixiesdata. It
reports Datastore Indices Count is 100 of 100, while the index page
only lists 3 indexes and our entities are small without many
properties. I don't think we did an index vacuum (at least not
recently).

I would appreciate if you could look at it and sort it out. Also would
you be able to say how can we avoid this situation at all?

Thanks,

Guy