I cannot view the logs for one of my app versions.  I receive the
following message (taken from HTTPFox) when I try to view at the Debug
level:

---

(Status-Line)   HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Content-Type    text/plain
Content-Encoding        gzip
Date    Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:51:08 GMT
Server  Google Frontend
Cache-Control   private, x-gzip-ok=""
Content-Length  74

A server error occurred.  Please contact the administrator.

---

What is the meaning of this?  The app version is used for running a
recursive taskqueue sequence to migrate data, so possibly there is a
high log volume--I don't know what constitutes high volume.  If I view
at the Error level, or if I specify to return only ten rows, things
work fine.

I am concerned because I do not want this happing on my default app
version.

Thoughts?  Thanks.