the application - flexiview - has an index - (refId, seqno).
I changed the name of the first field:

from   refId   to   refid   -   from upper case I to lower case i

the index does not change and I am getting an exception:

com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreNeedIndexException

What can I do to get the index changed?

If this makes any difference - I am using JPA.

And I tried to use appcfg.sh update_indexes without any effect. I
don't see in my war directory any of (the datastore-indexes.xml and
generated/datastore-indexes-auto.xml files).