Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the report. Has your app experienced an elevated urlfetch error
rate? The issue shown on the status site is not indicative of behavior for
all urlfetch requests, but in this case only to Google.com from a monitoring
app. You'll note that there are no errors reported for the other site that
we check as part of our monitoring: AWS S3.

Thank you,

Jeff

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:23 AM,
olivier+appeng...@deckmyn.org<olivier%2bappeng...@deckmyn.org>