After deploying a new version of an app as the default about 6 hours
ago, I see a new row in the dashboard summary:

    Erratic App Behavior 18 | 2096 of 9223372036854775808 | !

And the yellow (!) sign says "This resource is currently experiencing
a short-term quota limit"

I am not sure if it's related, but I feel like the requests/sec have
flattened out a little bit.  Usually over 6 hours they will oscillate
between 25 and 50 requests/sec but it looks a bit flat.

So, what the heck is Erratic App Behavior 18?  My new version includes
more memcache usage.