Thanks for clarification, Jeff. So for sending 10 emails at once I'll
need to do something like this:

int emailCount = 10;
while(emailCount > 0) {
  ...send8emails...
  emailCount -= 8;
  Thread.sleep(1000*60);
}

Is that right?

This also holds with the billing enabled, just consider the emailCount
= 6000 (over quota).

Evaldas