Hi Evie,

Actually it's usually the other way around: you can create a Model which
contains a UserProperty to reference the user. The way I like to think of it
is that application specific data should live within the datastore, but the
users API is essentially read only. When you store your profile data, you
could use the current user's ID as a key name which will make fetching the
current user's profile more efficient than using a query.

Happy coding,

Jeff