I have a dynamic list of IDs which I use for put()-ting new entities
into DB.

After that I *want* to put empty value (e.g. "") into the majority of
entities that were not in this dynamic list.

ID_list = get() //dynamic list
for i in range(len(ID_list)):
        ID = ID_list[i]
        model = db.Query(Model)
        model = Model.all()
        model .filter('id = ', url_list[i]).get() // should be just 1

        value = Value()
        value.parent = model.key()
        value.number = 1234
        value.put()
//with FOR loop finished I have "HTML table column" partially filled
with 'numbers (= 1234)'

//to preserve "table structure" in need to put empty value into
remaining "table cells" of the same column
// how to combine != with IN ???
model = ParentModel.all()
model.filter("id !IN", ID_list) // "!IN" obviously doesn't work
<------ QUESTION

// for all "Model"s that weren't in ID_list insert empty "Value":
for m in model:
        value = Value()
        value.parent = m.key()
        value.number = ""

How can I negate "IN" filter, to get all queries except those that
"IN" gets?