Hi Brandon,
You have a couple of options here. You can build your app to support
multiple domains from a single App Engine instance, by checking the Host
header, in which case your users only need to add your app to their Google
Apps domain, a straightforward process. You can also create an app for each
customer, then add them as administrators of the app (if appropriate). If
you want to go with the option of creating an app per customer, please
contact me offline and we can discuss the best way to go about this.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine