Hi Mark,
What do you mean by 'not findable'? Are you saying that doing a db.get() on
the key no longer returns anything? If so, are you positive you - or your
code - didn't delete them at some point?

Are you able to provide your App ID and keys for several of the entities,
please?

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine