Well,

I want to design a simple service that is used to synchronize two mail boxes
on the internet.

I will like to host this simple smtp service on google apps engine. I will
use java to implement the smtp protocol. So you now see why I want port 25
open on my application. I think this possible with amazon ec2, but I will
like to use google apps engine since this free.

Is this possible ?

Thanks,
Leo.

--