On Aug 23, 6:05 am, Thomas Wiradikusuma <wiradikus...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> E.g. Python in the backend and GWT in the frontend.

It is possible but I didn't investigate thoroughly the support you get
for RPC. In my case I have very few types of calls that are
performance sensitive so I don't mind using RequestBuilder and parsing
the result myself.

There are at least two (other) options to consider:
  (1) implement the GWT protocol in python and
  (2) use JSON, for which there is some support in both python and GWT
(although I hear the GWT one is not too convenient)

It would be nice if someone already did (1).