Hi O,

I've reset the index count quota and error out the indexes which were stuck
in the building state. It does look like you have quite a few indexes, how
many do you anticipate needing? It is usually no problem to increase the
number of index for an app, though there is an upper limit which no one has
hit yet to my knowledge. I'm curious if there is a way to reduce the number
of indexes for your app or possibly restructure a few queries to remove the
need for some of these indexes. The reason I advocate reducing indexes in
general is that they can make writes to the datastore more expensive when a
large number of indexes are involved. Feel free to email me privately if you
don't feel comfortable discussing on the group.

Thank you,

Jeff