Hi Arun,
I'm afraid your only option is to recreate the indexes once they've finished
deleting. If you no longer have your index.yaml, you can copy down the index
definitions from the App Engine console index page in order to recreate it.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine