On Aug 27, 5:52 pm, "Brandon N. Wirtz" <drak...@digerat.com> wrote:
> Really? You want to discuss how to Hack/Screw Google on their own listserv?
> I'll say that is ballsy... Or stupid....

I know Google folks both professionally and privately, and I'm
confident they won't get angry. And as Nick said - it's all legit and
helps both users (to get more out of this great platform) and Google
(to better understand how users think about and use their platform,
and possibly redefine the pricing according to that).

So yeah, just ballsy ;)

Ivan