Is it possible to access the data in your app.yaml file from your app?
(Not the file, but is the data loaded into the code anywhere).
For example, I am looking to access the handlers with the login
property set to required so that I do not have to repeat some sort of
variable in the code because this is inconvenient to maintain. I need
to force someone to actually register with the site once signed in
with a google account but login:required would still let them view the
page without registering so I need to access the urls.