Dear Google,

As me and my partners have an affiliate software that we are
rebuilding and want to have it exclusively on Google App Engine. We
are going to offer companies hosted affiliate software, where they can
store statistics of their affiliates, upload their banners to offer to
affiliates and have an admin interface etc. etc.

As we do not going to have so much content and main content for our
customers and their affiliates is going to be banners and an
administration interface.

We are not going to accept customers that has illegal content or hate
related content or sell illegal products, but we can not limit e.g. a
poker site that has a license in a legal jurisdiction, that will be
limiting our service and that is not something we want to do.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards
/Peter

GOOGLE APP ENGINE PROGRAM POLICIES:
Prohibited Content
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application or
other web site utilizing the Service shall not contain any of the
following types of content:
Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright)
according to applicable law;
Pornographic, obscene or excessively profane content;
Hate-related or violent content;
Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking
Gambling;
Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of
controlled substances or illegal software;
Drug paraphernalia;
Phishing;
Malicious content;
Pages comprised primarily of advertising;
Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct
that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or
any third-party rights.