Hi,

Thank you Jeff.
Thanks to Nick for moving those indexes to the ERROR state, so I could
delete them.

I had deleted them almost 3 hours ago, they are still shown as
deleting in the dashboard, I also got a 500 error while running the
appcfg.py initially to vacuum the indexes. Could this have caused the
indexes to be stuck in the Deleting state?

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.