Hello, I am having an app that is tied to a domain (www.example.com).
Recently it should have gotten a lot of referrer traffic, and it is
shown by both ExtremeTracker and Google Analytics. However, Extreme
tracker marks every visit from a person with IE as direct traffic (all
other browser show the correct referrer type). Since the amount of
direct traffic registered coincides with the data GoogleAnalytics
reports, and since these two trackers work normally on other pages
I've seen, my guess is that GAE somehow messes up the referrer reports
of IE users. Any ideas how I can fix that?

Yours,
Zdravko Beykov