No problem here (I have been using Snow Leopard for several months
already... and I have been
using the GM build since it was first seeded a few weeks ago.
).

The only issue is that App Engine depends on python2.5 so
it shouldn't try to use the default python and specify python2.5 on
the first
line of every script. Did anyone file an issue for this?