Hi all,
I created a Java application on Google App Engine using authentication
services.

I tested both using hard coding and using the web.xml file approaches.
First I configured an App Engine application to "allow anyone with a
Google Account" and authentication did work. But when I configured an
App Engine application as "restrict to a Google Apps Account" then
authentication did not work, giving always a 500 error.

Someone can help me?

Thanks
Dario