Hello everyone,

I'm new to GAE and I am currently trying to move a website of mine to
this platform.

re-write the PHP code into python was really easy. However, I'm now
trying to move data from an mySQL database into the GAE datastore.

I was previously storing images in a directory in the server file
system, so I successfully wrote a script that fetch them and store
them in the local datastore.
The script works in dev server because they have no timeout, but the
GAE servers do.

I tried to download the local datastore into CSV files that could be
uploaded using the bulkloader method but got the following error:

AssertionError: No api proxy found for service "datastore_v3"

I guess dev servers do not emulate this functionality.
Is there some way I could use to upload local datastore to the
production one ?

Thank you,

Folken