From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appeng...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jaap Taal
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 12:48 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: Is there any open source project/ticket
management app that can be deployed on App Engine?

Use google code.

Jaap

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM, arpit <mathur.ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have just started with GAE and one of the things I'd like to do is
deploy something like Trac or RedMine to track the project we are
working on. Unfortunately Trac doesnt work on GAE since it needs MySQL
or similar relational database. Is there any app for tracking projects/
ticket management for GAE?

thanks
-arpit