I use Google Checkout and recently (since Aug 29th) I've been seeing
errors in the Google Checkout integration console. They look like
this:

"We encountered an error trying to access your server at
https://hogbaysoftware.appspot.com/googlecheckoutapicallback -- the
error we got is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host
closed connection during handshake"

My app is a python app, (and the exception is java) so I think this
error must be happening before the request gets into my code. Most
requests are getting through... I was expecting this error to just go
away, but it seems to be sticking around. Does anyone know what could
be causing it, and how to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Jesse