Not a Google employee, but... I suspect like Google Adsense YOU are
responsible for your users.  If something happens on A rare occasion, they
understand, but if you are a routine offender they will boot you.

-----Original Message-----
From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appeng...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of jago
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Terms of use..?

Let's say I want to build a website with a forum like structure.
People can post message, attach images, etc.

I wonder what happens if I decide to run this on appengine and then
some users post messages or pictures that are offensive to some. Will
Google give me a hard time..? Am I responsible for the content?

We are not talking about illegal acts or content but user behavior
within the bounds of the law - but Google might have stricter rules
about content, etc. Will they close down my appengine? Also I wonder
how Google proceeds?

If they think something is inappropriate will they contact me first
and ask to ban the user and remove the content or are they completely
uninvolved?

Can you please examples or scenarios where Google would itself close
down an appengine..?

Thanks.