Hi,

I have an application created at : http://sohosched.appspot.com which
also is mapped to http://www.sohoappspot.com.  A while ago the
www.sohoappspot.com domain stopped working and after posting a message
in these forums it started working again a day later.  So I presumed
someone at google had taken a look at it and given it a kick.

Now the reverse is the problem www.sohoappspot.com works fine, but
sohosched.appspot.com no longer works.  This is not really an issue as
i only really want it to work on the main domain and the only reason I
mention it is for what is to come next.

My developer admin account is no longer recoginsed as an admin to
upload updates to the application through appcfg.py.  This is the same
email address as the one used to post this email, in case someone from
google takes a look.  I had to create a new admin account and update
the app using that one.

At present this isn't a problem and I only mention it in case it is a
sign of things to come where some unusual things are happening to my
application.  Just wondered if anyone else was having similar problems
and or it was indicative of something that may go bad.

Cheers
Gene

appspot.com
sohosched.appspot.com